Re: [Thicko] FV VSCDA question

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, 'Peter C'
Subject: Re: [Thicko] FV VSCDA question
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:08:39 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Now that just wasnt polite!

As a whole the MR crowd is just as you say.  One of the reasons I'm no longer a
member.  On the other hand, it's a set of consistent rules that have led to
VSCDA having FV races that routinely have 20+ entrants with a lead group of 5-6
within a second..total.

That consistency is the reason Sandy and I tow 1500+ miles one way to race with
them sometimes twice or more a year.

Mikek