[Thicko] All's well.....

To: "Team Thicko \(Team Thicko\)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Thicko] All's well.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 21:16:39 -0400
Rick just called me and said that the problem is solved. He had to pull the
engine but after getting the trans on the bench and removing the shifter
tower, he jiggled and move things and found a few metal chip and pretty soon
it came loose. He adjusted the nut that keeps 1st from going to far and
everything seems fine......It goes back in tomorrow for testing....

Even though the immediate problem is solved we would still like suggestions
of A) how we might have solved the problem w/o pulling the engine B)
insuring that this doesn't happen in the first place.

The Scoutmaster