RE: VRG race at Summit Point WV

To: <zeke5550@aol.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: VRG race at Summit Point WV
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:47:47 -0500
Way to go Grenade!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: zeke5550@aol.com [mailto:zeke5550@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:29 PM
To: team-thicko@autox.team.net; Rwinder43@aol.com; sallywallin@hotmail.com;
karen-kropf@uiowa.edu; john-kropf@hotmail.com; bill_swift@cargill.com;
Kropf21@aol.com
Subject: VRG race at Summit Point WV

 Check out the pictures from the bottom of page 7 thru the top of page 8 at
this link.  The are from a 30 min 1 litre race at Summit Point WV where we
had 3 cars lead at different times, a Lotus 7 (948), a Saab 900 2 stroke and
my Bugeye.  Great fun  I did not hit the wall mid race where it looks like I
am heading to Jersey barrier land but they did both get by, but Team Thicko
prevailed.  I won by at least a car length!
  http://www.at-speed.com/galleries/vintage/2006/09-30-06/index.html

Gary Kropf
'59 Bugeye
aka Thicko 'Grenade' - Trying not to go off in '06

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy
Shit!! What a Ride!!"