VRG race at Summit Point WV

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, Rwinder43@aol.com,
Subject: VRG race at Summit Point WV
From: zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:28:32 -0400
 Check out the pictures from the bottom of page 7 thru the top of page 8 at
this link.  The are from a 30 min 1 litre race at Summit Point WV where we had
3 cars lead at different times, a Lotus 7 (948), a Saab 900 2 stroke and my
Bugeye.  Great fun  I did not hit the wall mid race where it looks like I am
heading to Jersey barrier land but they did both get by, but Team Thicko
prevailed.  I won by at least a car length!
  http://www.at-speed.com/galleries/vintage/2006/09-30-06/index.html

Gary Kropf
'59 Bugeye
aka Thicko 'Grenade' - Trying not to go off in '06

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!! What a
Ride!!"