Re: Finally, we meet...

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Finally, we meet...
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:07:01 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>

Buster of Cluster (soon-to-be) fame, has appeared in the fashionable
Midwest.

He's heading back to his hotel, having seen our shop of horrors, and
will be present at the Vintage races at Blackhawk Farms IL this weekend.

Mssrs Grasshopper, Parker, Flounder, et al will be driving.... mebbe
even racing, who knows.

I will be working triage, and pimpin' near turn five, in Thicko
Village. LD will be working on something. Sprangers and Gillitzer
will probably stop by in their Spares-mobiles. I don't know if
No-show will show, though.

It should be a hot weekend.

Y'all stop by now,  hea?

PPP

My brother and I will be heading down early Saturday morning.  If anybody
needs anything after the Friday sessions, yell out.  Talk to Flounder; he
has my phone number.

We will be riding our motorcycles down so it will need to be somewhat small
stuff.

LD

(The thing I will be working on most is trying to stay cool in the heat
they're promising us.)