Finally, we meet...

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Finally, we meet...
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:47:12 -0500
Buster of Cluster (soon-to-be) fame, has appeared in the fashionable Midwest.

He's heading back to his hotel, having seen our shop of horrors, and
will be present at the Vintage races at Blackhawk Farms IL this weekend.

Mssrs Grasshopper, Parker, Flounder, et al will be driving.... mebbe
even racing, who knows.

I will be working triage, and pimpin' near turn five, in Thicko
Village. LD will be working on something. Sprangers and Gillitzer
will probably stop by in their Spares-mobiles. I don't know if
No-show will show, though.

It should be a hot weekend.

Y'all stop by now,  hea?

PPP