RE: 2 effing cool

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: 2 effing cool
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:18:37 -0500
Hmm... that prompts a count... (something I usually try to resist...)

1959 Healey BN6 street car
1960 Bugeye race car (the Bishop)
1965 MKIII Sprite (Rocky)
1965 MKIII Sprite street driver
1959 Bugeye race car (Steely Dan)
1961 MKII Sprite Ashley GT race car
1961 MKII Sprite race car (Red Rat Bastard II)
1960 Bugeye race car (FrankenSprite)
1960 Bugeye Speedwell race car (RedArse)
1960 Bugeye race car (Redrum)
1968 MGC-GT (Piglet)
1970 Toyota FJ40 LandCruiser soft top
1985 Toyota FJ60 LandCruiser
1970 GMC 3/4 ton Custom Camper
1982 BMW 633CSI
1963 VW Notchback sunroof
1976 Jeep Wagoneer (Woodie)
1967 Speedliner boat
1964 V drive big block Ford flat bottom boat
Healey Sportsboat
1977 Harley Davidson FXE Superglide
1990 Chevy Suburban (plow truck)
2001 Dodge 1 ton diesel dually
30' Pace American race trailer
1990 Volvo FE7 car hauler
3 open race trailers
1966 Honda S90
Various go karts
Various mopeds

But... who's counting?

(Good thing I sold some vintage VW's, a Bugeye, a Midget, 3 vintage Volvos,
3 Healey 100-4s, or I might have too many cars)

Is it wrong?

OK, it's a combination of bragging and public admission of lunacy.

(Yes, I have an understanding wife... in fact, she encourages this
behavior... and she's a mental health professional. Hell, I encouraged Larry
to buy the pick up... maybe so she wouldn't insist I buy it.)