Re: A day at the races

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: A day at the races
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:15:59 -0500
He was "touched by an A"......... right rear corner. Some duct tape got him
through the weekend. A hammer, paint and taillight will be required for
next year.

There's some confusion as to EXACTLY when one can accelerate at the start
of a race at RA. (see BRIC group 6 results).  The 7:30AM MANDATORY effing
driver's meeting further muddied the waters. (and it was the only topic
covered)

  Someone's going to have to decide the procedure..... and stick to it.

Peter C.