Re: Deikis, this is for you...

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Deikis, this is for you...
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:12:17 EDT
My dear William:

I don't know what you were searching for on ebay to discover this
peripatetic's dream vacation, but thank you for thinking of me.  The bus is a
bit passe'
however the oil drum rocketship looked like my cup of tea...or was that a
hookah of tea.  Be that as it may, my wife has encouraged me to bid the
inheritance left me by my faithless companion, Duffelbag the Wonder Dog (who
has crossed
over to the Elvis wing of that inevitable Doghouse in the Sky).  But, I can't
go any higher than $6100.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  Soon Cody and
I, and a half-a-dozen Scandinavian airline stewardesses lounging in a large
washtub of lemon Jello, will be pulling into the Dream Farm for some kefir and
bowl of pine nuts!

May God keep you in her prayers.

John Deikis
d.b.a.  BKHAYNESBROKER

Read in its entirety.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Ultimate-Hippie-Vacation_W0QQitemZ5614695213QQcatego
ryZ1469QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ebay item # 5614695213