1966 Austin Cooper S For Sale

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: 1966 Austin Cooper S For Sale
From: coopers66@aol.com
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:07:50 -0400
I've decided to sell the mini.  This is a red and white 1966 Cooper S.  Car
number is 24.  I've raced it with VSCDA the past few years.  The car is fast!
I've run 24s at Blackhawk and this year won the SVRA race at Mid-Ohio with a
1:46.  For those of you who have run Hallett my quick time is a 1:30 and change.

The motor and tranny rebuilt this winter by Seven Enterprises.  It currently
has one weekend on it, Mid-Ohio in June, and qualifying at Blackhawk (pole time
of 1:24.8).

If you know anyone who is interested, please pass on the information.  I'll
forward the specs and photos.

Call or e-mail with questions.

Tim Webb
coopers66@aol.com
479-973-9138 w
479-846-4186 h

I'm looking to go faster in either a DSR or perhaps a vintage prepared Lotus
Elan.