From Shirley

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: From Shirley
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:44:03 -0500
(To all. this note from Shirley. looking for volunteers for ELVF. Please
contact her directly if you're available to help.)

Hello WST,

Per our telephone conversation which was some time ago now, I'm looking for
a few good people to lend a few hours of their time at ELVF. Can you please
help me get the word out to Team Thicko folks about volunteer opportunities
for ELVF? Areas were we need help:

    1. Parking on Thursday

    2. Registration - Saturday and Sunday mornings especially to help with
the touring and road tour crunch. Just a couple of hours of time would be
greatly appreciated!

    3. Hanging Road Race Re-enactment banner in downtown Elkhart Lake on
Thursday afternoon.

    4. Event coverage for newsletter

You may ask, what do I get in return? Well, number one you get to feel good
because you are getting involved and doing something for your club. Number
two, well, you get my heartfelt appreciation and appreciation by fellow
VSDCA members.

Interested persons may contact me at: 920-528-7954 or
shirley.murray@earthlink.net (I'm in the process of switching internet
service).

Come on out and have some fun!

Shirley