open lapping day

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: open lapping day
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:11:33 +0000
OK, you guys, need a little track time to work out some bugs in your
car (or its driver)?   If you're in the Indiana/Illinois area, I have
a day for you.  ProSport Drivers Group has rented Putnam Park on May
9, and we need some more poeple to fill up the roster.  If you don't
know, Putnam Park is about an hour west of Indianapolis, just off of
I-70 and highway 231.
It's an all-day event, 9 am to 5 pm, fast run groups, so only drivers
with some on-track experience, please.  Entry fees are $275 for the
full day, and after we get a full field of 30 cars, half-day will be
available for $175.  Prices include a catered lunch from Olive
Garden.  Checks and credit cards are accepted.
For more information, or any questions, please contact Douglas
Livingston at 1-317-289-7221 or autocorsa1@aol.com, or just reply to
this email, and I'll forward it to him.  Hope to see some of you
there.

Calvin Krug
--
  'Work to become, not to acquire.' -- Confucius