Enclosed trailer for sale

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Enclosed trailer for sale
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:18:20 -0400
With all the trailer talk and the new season upon us, I have decided to get off
the couch and see if I can upgrade my trailer.  I am going to attempt to sell
my trailer and go bigger.  Before I go the eBay route, I thought I would see if
there is any interest from bthe listb.  The trailer I want to sell is:
1) 16 foot enclosed white, 8 feet wide (inside wheel covers) with 6b 2b
inside height
2) Vintage (older model b likely late b70bs or early b80bs)
3) Black and white tile floor
4) Wired for 12v camper lights and 120 volt lights / plugs
5) It came from Texas so it has a 110v Air Conditioner
6) Front work bench with vise and storage underneath and in side cabinet
7) Refrigerator style doors with built in storage
8) Side (lockable) man door with screen
9) Wired in CD player and Radio
10) Spare tires on rims
11) Pictures available on request

This trailer is good for small car like Sprite, FV, etc.  Ibve had a Spitfire
in it but not with much excess room.  I have used it for several years with a
vintage Bugeye and it has served me well (and may continue to if I do not go
bigger).  Asking $2500 firm.

Gary Kropf b Grenade (trying not to go off in b03)
H 630-734-1846
C 630-215-6678