Vir..

To: "'Team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vir..
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:44:39 -0400
hey thicko's, thanks for the notes of encouragement, we will be fine.
more was damged and lost than we initially thought, but we will have a new
house to move back into at the end of summer. In the meantime, i will be
getting electricity into the barn and will continue working as we can at
southwind racing..
anyways.. hey Dr Dreadful. rumor has it your going. if you have the
opportunity, leave us a spot on the outskirts of Thicko Villiage for the
gypsies. Breadtruck/Trailer/Canopy as always. if not dont sweat it. We will
be probably arriving (if everything goes ok) around dawn on friday morning.
The RCCSA will be driving and goddess Lena might be a bit frazzled as she's
a bit intimidated about driving the "RIG" i am sure goddess Mary will hug
anyone with a fresh cup of java.
RK/RCCSA