Count your blessings, VIR/Mid ohio/ lbc

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Count your blessings, VIR/Mid ohio/ lbc
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:07:02 -0400
Friday night at 9:30 we had a massive house fire.We lost the entire second
story and damaged parts of the first. Thanking God, even though everyone was
there (mary/lena and the kids,) nobody was hurt including the Sprite and
Ginetta that are kept in there own seperated facility on the same property.
cause: a faulty(old) electrical cord that was attached to the baseboards by
the previous owner. We will apologize if Tinkerbell is presented a little
dirty ()the car barn was open at the time and evrything is sooty) and the
trailer donsnt have its new coat of paint at the Up comming VIR race, but we
are still going. . Lots of stories to tell here, but mainly after trying to
get to the fires point of origin, the heat/smoke was to intense and i had to
abandon my efforts. i believe We still will go to Mid ohio too to spectate.
The contractors are saying the house is very rebuildable but we will be at a
temporary condo/apartment thru most of the summer. Except for the lack of
electricity and gas, i still plan to shuttle between the car barn and the
condo daily to work on what i can without power for most the summer (we
might now get a seprate line in for the car barn or run a generator).
besides we still have a lawn/garden to maintain.