RE: lawn chairs...

To: "'Team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: lawn chairs...
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:13:19 -0400
ohhh...let me get this straight..these are to be NOT motorized, but human
powered,? as in pushed or carried..am i correct?.
wow, good thing we didnt fire up the autoclave yet for the carbon fibre chassis!
And to think, the RCCSA girls had a pro-engineering/ computer cad test model
ready for stress testing and a 1:1 13 1/3 scale model webbed lounger being wind
tunnel tested at NASA cleveland..and they just were about to purchase the
nitrous system for the V12 Briggs and Stratton..
but if it is to be HUMAN powered. WEEELLL.. they will have to go back to the
labratory and start brainstorming again..
this changes everything..

>1) The Speed Trial: competitors shall push or carry their Apparatus for
>Speedy Seating (ASS)  through the prescribed course. Each ASS must be
>fully occupied (no stacking). For example, a love seat (class 3) must
have two people on board ? although they dont have to like one another.
There will be a maximum of one pusher per occupant. Competitors must
complete the course and will be timed to the nearest unit decided upon
at the last moment. Time penalties will be added for spilling beverages,
tipping  over, or getting splinters.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///