Vulture?

To: "'team-Thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-Thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vulture?
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:19:06 -0500
well, well, well..of all things.
  As my oldest son joined ranks this week of the BOY scouts. his "regiment" is
called the Vultures. Now as i have heard we used to have a regiment of vultures
in the Thickos. likewise, every year in Hinckley Ohio (near me in akron) the
Buzzards (actually turkey vultures) return to roost. So the question is-- are
the old buzzard(s) who used to call themselves the vulture going to return this
year for the Thickos?.  From what wev'e heard, we hope to see them return!

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///