RE: it is alive!

To: "'TMHEFFRON@aol.com'" <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>
Subject: RE: it is alive!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:12:22 -0500
Pittsburgh Grand Prix.
  Seems some people are interested. I contacted the chairperson to see if
Tinkerbell was eligible. there used to be an age limit on eligibility and they
also used to look at general production years. I think 1960 was a cutoff. and
Tinkerbell is a 1960. so..i am waiting for a reply.
The dates are July 21st-22nd. but I believe general festivities go the whole
week before. Its a beautiful track. very reminiscent of Burt Levy story style
tracks. It comes complete with fender eating limestone walls and bridge
embankments. We ran it once in the old 59/100-6. But its a small car track. Its
beautiful. There's a nice concours show and lots of spectators. Heck I even
signed some kids program and then my head wouldn't fit in my helmet.
If Tinkerbell is legal, we will be there.

http://trfn.clpgh.org/pvgpa/2001/index.html

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///