it is alive!

To: "'Team-thicko@Autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: it is alive!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:31:02 -0500
Just a happy note,
 Tinkerbell is up and alive, We drove her to the local cubscouts pinewood derby
event and had her parked inside the school gym for the weekend. Needless to say
the kids loved her. We are also going to be showing her at the Akron's "rubber
city motorama" a good sized custom car show in Akrons convention center. For
curiosities sake we are also trying to register her in the Pittsburgh Gran
Prix, a 2 day race event in the heart of Pittsburghs Historic beautiful
Schenley park.This event usually only accepts the older concours vintage
racers, but as of late they have been accepting newer more normal  like ours.
If she 's elligible we will send out a note so others may participate next year.

R (wnik) Kansa

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///