1960 Austin Healey 3000 For Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 Austin Healey 3000 For Sale
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:28:31 EST
I have a friend who has asked me to help market his Healey. He has had this
car for over 30 years and has collected a lot of parts along the way with a
goal towards restoration. I've know him for twenty years and the car has been
apart at least that long.  At $6000 I think it is a good deal for those who
are considering a full restoration project. You can view photos on the For
Sale pages of bluegrassclub.com or jamesfwerner.com.The owner is a very fair
and honest individual to deal with and I think this project is worthy of
consideration to those who might be interested.
Contact him direct.

1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK I BT7.
S/N: HBT7L/3542. LHD. Approx. 96,000 original miles. Owned
for over 30 years. All numbers match per the Healey archives. Complete.
Disassembled for restoration.
All parts boxed, cataloged and labeled. Many new and duplicate parts. Factory
hardtop. Original tool kit.
Factory repair & parts manuals. Rare set of Pirelli Cinturato 367 tires with
less than 3000 miles.
$6000 contact Jim Levenson, Lexington, KY 859-269-3836 or
jim@ncefinancial.com.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY