Re: Grassroots Motorsports

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>,
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:28:46 -0600
Chris,

Yep...seriously cool vintage karts. My brother Don has been involved in
karting for about 35 years. Our next door neighbor owned the Maxtorque
Clutch company...(they made the centrifical clutches used on minibikes and 4
stroke karts. They were world champions in 1960).

Donny has been collecting karts of the late 50's and early 60's. He's been
restoring them, and later this summer, we plan a road trip to the east coast
to participate in a vintage kart grand prix, where we'll be opening a big
ol' can-O-whupass on the unsuspecting participants....

More details later.

If you know of any old karts or kart racing memorabilia, contact don at
thickocrew@aol.com.

WST