VSCDA Group 2

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VSCDA Group 2
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:51:37 -0500
VSCDA recently held its Annual Black Hawk Classic at Black Hawk farms
raceway, Rockton, Ill.

Due to the large number of entries in race Group 2(vintage Production race
cars)the 356 Porsches were moved to another, less populated Group.

As the Group 2 rep, I am interested in feedback on this move.  So far, I
have received several emails strongly supporting this move.  Many of them
have been posted, publicly, on these lists.

If you have an opinion, please let me know.  I will compile all the
information and present this to the VSCDA Board of Directors.

Regards,
Gary Speckman
Plover, WI.