RE: Mosport and Road America.. Dough!..

To: "'S800Racer'" <S800Racer@aol.com>, Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com,
Subject: RE: Mosport and Road America.. Dough!..
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:34:45 -0400
Doug,
  It may be just you and me at the Jefferson from TT.  I'll look for you at
the rear of the paddock.  I'm just bringing the white Airstream step van,
and am leaving the trailer at home.  I'm probably going to head over to
Summit Point Thursday afternoon, and spend Thursday night there.  Last year
I did the test day, and it seemed like the paddock was pretty full by
Thursday afternoon.  I'm going to try to register and tech Thursday
afternoon.  I'll probably sleep at home Friday and Saturday evening.
Vaughn