RE: Summit Point

To: "'wsthompson@thicko.com'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: Summit Point
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:27:11 -0400
WST,
   I think there has has been steady improvments to the paving.  I drove
there for the Jefferson 500 last year in May and it was quite good.  I went
to a BSR practice day in July, and it was even better, with new pavement in
sections.  I think over this past winter there have been additional
improvments.  I think the track is in great shape now.
Vaughn