Re: Sprites

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, owner-team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Sprites
From: S800Racer <S800Racer@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:39:33 EDT
        WST is right about Sprites and handling.  I've never driven one, but
their
handling qualities were demonstrated to me by Brian MacEachern.  A year ago at
Savannah he was turning some very good times and I had a chance to watch him
from trackside.  I went to watch him through a very difficult combination of
corners (4 & 5) to see what his secret was.  All he did was hold the inside of
the corner and scoot around with the power on.  Didn't help me a bit - my car
will NOT do that.
        The above is not to belittle Brian's driving skill - he's one of the
best out
there and he put up even more amazing times at Savannah this year.

        Doug Meis - Team Escargot
        1967 Honda S800 Coupe