Re: Vintage car races

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@service.ball.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage car races
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:56:03 -0500
Mark,

One more thing... your original observation was correct... nothing compares
to a Sprite in the handling dept. (Ask all those guys who get passed on the
outside of the carousel at Road America... they've just about sprained
their sphincter holding on for dear life, while we casually pass them with
a friendly wave....)

WST