Re: Spridget Nasty Boy

To: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget Nasty Boy
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:20:29 -0500
See... turn over a rock... what do you find??? A lurking TT member. You've
been awful quiet lately Bob... I knew you were up to something. It looks like
the core group of TT is for the most part taking a pass on SVRA Road America,
and opting for Mosport. Can we get a clarification here people?

Why not SVRA at RA? Couple of reasons. Expensive. Also, I think they took a
screwed up organization and made it worse... lets see, you used to get
Vintage Motorsport and the Line. And now you get???

Maybe they ought to hire TT for some "tireless self-promotion" (TM)???

WST