Re: [Spridgets] Mike's fuelish Bugeye

To: crusaderchuck55@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mike's fuelish Bugeye
From: miniac7--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3932380_965624527.1595438702323

I have more questions than answers right now:
... Was this tank ever sealed with a chemical fuel tank sealer?
... How does the fuel filter look?
... Have you tried running the engine with the fuel tank cap removed?
Howard Collins

In a message dated 7/22/2020 10:46:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, spridgets@a=