[Spridgets] Loose Nuts and Radiator Caps

To: Spridgets via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Loose Nuts and Radiator Caps
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 23:41:16 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1851502_450142187.1571960476460

Swapped out my thermostat today.=C2=A0 The three nuts that clamp the cover =
down were just about finger tight.=C2=A0 The housing was on there for so lo=
ng it was not leaking.=C2=A0 In fact, I needed a dead blow hammer to loosen=
 it.=C2=A0 Now I want to go over the rest of the car and see what else is l=
oose after 19 years since the restoration.=C2=A0 BY the way, does anyone kn=
ow the Stant or NAPA part number for the radiator cap?Mike MacLeam

------=_Part_1851502_450142187.1571960476460

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">Swapped out my thermostat today.&nbsp; The three nuts that
clamp the cover down were just about finger tight.&nbsp; The housing was on
there for so long it was not leaking.&nbsp; In fact, I needed a dead blow
hammer to loosen it.&nbsp; Now I want to go over the rest of the car and see
what else is loose after 19 years since the restoration.&nbsp; BY the way, does
anyone know the Stant or NAPA part number for the radiator cap?</div><div
------=_Part_1851502_450142187.1571960476460--

--===============7624110864220038863==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============7624110864220038863==--