[Spridgets] Mk1 fuel line routing

To: "spridgets Spridgets@autox.team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Mk1 fuel line routing
From: Phil Nase <bugi1960@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:25:13 -0400
Does anyone have any pics of the hard fuel line routing from tank to
carbs?

Doesn't it run under the floor on the inside of the right side
stiffener to the front cross member then turn to the left side to the
pump and or carbs?

I have the original pipe, or what's left of it.  I will need to
salvage the piece with the tank fitting.  Any suggestions as to how
much pipe I should leave attached to it before I use flex line to
connect it to a new pipe?

Thanks guys.  It's getting there.  I may get to actually drive it
this  year:)

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/