Re: Re[2]: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "Bill L"
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:13:06 -0800
My daily driver is a 1970  Ford Torino, no rust ever.  I also have the 74
Midget, no rust ever, and a 63 Falcon Squire Wagon, all 3 no rust.  The
Falcon and Midget both saw daily driver duties until well into the mid
1990's, including use in the Sierra Nevada Foothills, complete with snow.

A 50lb bag of sand right behind the seats, some studded mud and snow tires,
and a Midget will go through about 8-10" of snow, and or ice.
Been there done that!...
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg