RE: First cars wishes (NO LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: First cars wishes (NO LBC)
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:29:30 -0600
My first real car was a '77 Mustang II in '86.  Things got better later.
I can't believe I waxed and armor-all'd the thing weekly... and "dressed"
the vinyl top.

This car was so anti "dude".  It looked like the same car in Charlie's
Angels.  It was some kind of cream color with brown top.  Oh yeah, the Ghia
notchback.  Levitated when there was a hint of moisture on the road, and
groaned when floored.  Tranny still worked after trying a "Rockford".  Mom
still drive it to work some days.

However;  Walking down the hall after 7th hour with car keys in hand.  THAT
made it worth it.

I'd like to see or drive one again, but not own one.

Chris

Boxen of MKIV Sprite