Re: Car Audio Amps.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Audio Amps.
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:53:04 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
As someone who has always been interested in music and therefore Hi-Fi, I
always wondered what these stereo systems in cars sound like. I feel them from
1,000 feet away, but what do they SOUND like IN the car, or SUV?

Years ago I was at Mark Levinson's home with a friend who was demo-ing some new
Cello equipment and will always remember Mark's response to Ken's comment about
the need for more bass: "Ken we're reproducing music here not creating sound
effects".

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct