Re: shock absorber secrets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shock absorber secrets
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:35:01 -0700
>Ron Soave wrote:  "I was a little stunned with a few off-list emails that
>didn't get that I was being sarcastic in my response

For those who don't know them, it might help to understand that not only
are they best of friends, but when Ron goes racing, Peter is the White
Trash 25's pit crew!

One of the things that surprises me is that not everybody on this list
realizes that Peter, who is World Wide Auto Parts, is the source for the
unquestioned best rebuilt shocks to be found for English cars.  (That is
probably because he never uses the list to sell his products.)  While
others simply replace the rubber parts, Peter's crew goes steps beyond
in truly completely remanufacturing the shocks.  I would also say that
one of the big secrets to his success is the crew he has working for
him.  When I went through the back shop, I discovered that these guys
are really proud and excited about the work they do.  That's a rare
commodity in today's world.

Buster Evans