Re: hood and drums

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: hood and drums
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:08:10 -0700
The original drum screws were pozi-drive.  Usually they've been pretty well
chewed up by folks using phillips head screwdrivers.  So, when you finally
get them off, go get some decent phillips head ones, NEW at a screw and bolt
house.  You can also use allen headed screws in this application.  If you
overtighten putting them on, NONE of these will come off easily!

Paul A