Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: [Spridget50th] Spridget 50th

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: [Spridget50th] Spridget 50th
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:40:24 -0700
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:   "No shit.... some folks out there need to
start paying attention. We discussed this last year, fer cryin' out
loud. 've been talking about the race series for 2 years."

Uh, c'mon, Flounder, I think I have paid attention pretty well. since I
returned last August..  You may have been discussing a race series for 2
years, but you have to remember that not everyone has been in this group
for two years.  Obviously not everyone has been privy to any specific
plans.  Why would Frank even raise the issue a few months ago if there
were any plans set in concrete?

Buster Evans