Re: ...and another near San Diego

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ...and another near San Diego
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:11:56 -0800
Cc: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>, Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jim...

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.  A week ago I wound up in
the hospital in critical condition (BP 52/49), and into emergency
surgery to remove a massively infected and swollen gall bladder.
Actually, just a mass of gall stones.  Right now I feel like a bunch of
sludge.  Anyway, I'm home now, it's gonna be quite a while before I can
sneeze easily, let alone be up and around.

If anyone can help him, I have a check list (about three pages as I
remember) somewhere that I have used in the past when taking a look at
cars for folks.

Fortunately, there was a little levity while I I lay there, writhing in
pain and listening to the screams about me.  A young woman had brought
her boyfriend into the ER.  Her paramour had his pants down, and  was
screaming uncontrolably.   "Get this off of me!!!!  !@#$%^&, get this
^%$#@! off of me."  This continued on and on and on.  Obviously, the
staff was unable to help the guy.  Even with all of the commotion, it
was possible to hear the twitters of the nurses in the ER.   One of the
nurses could be heard to tell the others that she had tried her "metal
cutters", but it did no good.  "Get this off of me!!!!  !@#$%^&, get
this ^%$#@! off of me," kept reverberating throughout the hospital!

Finally, the paramedics arrived, but only after some difficult and
delicate work with somethink like bolt cutters were they able to remove
the ring from the guy's penis!

At one point in the entire ordeal, the wicked temptress who led this
poor man astray said that it was the second time it had happened, and
the second time he had to come to the ER for removal.

Buster