...and another near San Diego

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ...and another near San Diego
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:50:48 -0700 with any abuse report k1QJolLW002721
It's amazing, once you commit fully to a path, options seem to open
up. I've located another, even more interesting Bugeye near San
Diego. Owner says is rust free and original (don't they all...). I'd
really like to find someone to look the car over for me in person.
I'll cover all expenses--I'm 700 miles away in Utah, too far to go
for an inspection trip.

Has anyone had any good luck with the professional inspection
services? I'm willing to spend some money to have a car looked at,
but only if it is a reliable inspection.

Thanks,
-Drew

--
Andrew Frink -- Midway, UT USA