Re: Subject: Re: Now THIS should work

To: "Engfehr, John \(J.D.\)" <jengfehr@ford.com> information
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Now THIS should work
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:06:49 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
John, this is not about you.

I find it particularly hilarious that this is coming up for
discussion. Last year, or a year and a half ago These same questions
were asked by the same person. As I recall, not a single relevant
suggestion was made. A whole lot of chatter was made about who asked,
but not one damn reasonable suggestion. Now the question comes up
again, and while a lot of reasonable suggestions, the source is missed.

LMAO in PA

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com