Re: .020 over 948

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> information
Subject: Re: .020 over 948
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:50:59 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

this

even

if

Am

interested

Love

Larry
Hey, it's Valentine's day

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label
on a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."

-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.