Re: GM Alternator

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GM Alternator
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:09:15 -0600 reply-type=original {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> When's the last time you drove to Texas??  Or Calif to Ill??  Oh yeah, was
> over in Ohio week before last.

Well, Ed, I did drive through Texas just last April as a matter of fact. It
happened to be on my way to the Grand Canyon. I put close to 20,000 miles on
the Midget last year. GM alternator never skipped a beat. Never needed
toe-warmers, either. Good circulation and an absence of alcohol in the
bloodstream I guess. If you ever bothered to watch the video of me and Willy
at the Polish Auto Klub in the snow that Jacques has on his site, let me
assure you that I was indeed wearing my flip-flops that day. Other people
were complaining the next day about how long it took their feet to thaw out,
but mine were nice and toasty warm as soon as I jumped into my Midget -- no
wet shoes to dry out.
David Lieb
1972 Midget