Re: Postmortem on a 1275

To: <dmeadow@juno.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Postmortem on a 1275
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:58:36 -0800
I guess I'm unfamiliar with building race engines, just long life bullet
proof ones!!  What I'm curious about is why would you go to a full float
piston in a 1275?  Is there an "Advantage" to getting more HP than a fixed
pin in a 1275?  So far, at least with the related experiences here, it might
have some durability  issues.  Cooper S rods were sweat fit pins.

Anyone?

Paul A