Re: Driving school f/son - No LBC

To: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Driving school f/son - No LBC
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:17:35 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I took the Skip Barber driving school that's at this link.  It is
oriented to street driving skills, something that made a lot more sense
to me given I have no real racing aspirations.  This fails on your
geographic considerations, but then, maybe airfare and a cheap hotel
don't add that much?  Or, you can use this as a guide to find something
similar.

I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned some valuable skills
as well.

http://www.skipbarber.com/driving_school/two_day_school.aspx