Driving school f/son - No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving school f/son - No LBC
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:29:16 -0800 (PST)
We're looking for a driving school as a present for my
son as a high school graduation present. He is a rally
racing fan, and has raced his Subaru in a few local
races. If I gave him anything remotely associated with
NASCAR he would disown me, ("Life's too short to go in
circles") so please bear this in mind. Our primary
considerations are geographical location (we're in
western Colo.),price and length. So we would consider
anything that would trip the trigger of an 18 yr old
that wasn't drag or oval track - I think. Any advice,
tips or clues?

Joe Lansing

62 Sprite