BE Bonnets

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Subject: BE Bonnets
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Yes Bugsy is a future BE in disguise. BE Bonnetsfit without a hitch other than
removing the lip around the outside of the inner fender. A 5 minite job if you
are good with an air chisel. Otherwise several hours to make fit neatly. I've
got plans for forward mounting hinges and own some nice straps to hold down the
bonnet. Now that I've finally moved and into a better place to have Bugsy  in
the driveway instead of 60 miles away,progress on restoration will resume once
again. Goal is in paint instead of BRG & primer by Spring. In the meantime,
Bugsy has been driven twice the distance in the last 10 dyas than he did in the
entire last 12 months.

Top down and cruising once again.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH