Re: Spridget Safety rant again..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget Safety rant again..
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
I won't comment on what my son(s) will drive starting
in 3 short years, but after seeing the carnage the
very nice kid across the street did to the family Jeep
Cherokee last week (first he brushed a semi on I-90,
semi didn't know he even was touched, Cherokee back
quarter window shattered; for an encore 2 days later,
he ran it in an Expedition head on, everyone OK, but
car crumpled like it was designed to), I am sending
the boys to Skip Barber car control school before any
car hits their hands.  It's cheaper than the rear
window from the first accident.