Re: Miss me?

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miss me?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:31:59 -0500
Oh, I don't know about that. My posts to the list get to my Spridget
mailbox within a minute or less of the time I post them. So I don't
think that using that for a reason to add folks to the reply list is
very effective.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com