Re: Miss me?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spidgets)
Subject: Re: Miss me?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:54:23 -0500
Hmm, it seems several on this list are uptight.
Here is my suggestion:
Let's all find some small task to do to our spridgets.
I find that working/maintaining the car is very therapeutic.
So, even if you have to go out in two feet of snow in subzero temperatures, go
do something to it.  Even if you go sit in the car and clean the dash.

Just a suggestion :-)

Trevor

On Friday 06 February 2004 10:33 am, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:
> (Mark, just a brief respite, if you will)
>
> You know, that's funny, jf.
>
> 'cause I responded with an off list mail
> to you stating "You mean like this! :)" in
> response to your "on list" suggestion that
> I use the "reply" instead of the "reply all"
> key. I thought "fair enough" and responded "You mean like this!:)"
>
> Notice the smile after the exclamation
> point? I expected you to respond in a
> friendly manner ("that's correct,
> dummy" or something like that) insofar
> as I had responded to your on list
> "on list suggestion" in such a manner.
>
> Instead you responded with a post which
> read "Bob do not send me any more
> unsolicited mail". This did not sound like
> a friendly response to a friendly response.
.
.
.