Re: Thor Hammer / eared knock off spinners!

To: Guy.Weller@kencomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thor Hammer / eared knock off spinners!
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:50:31 EST
In a message dated 02/04/2004 4:09:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Guy.Weller@kencomp.net writes:
The head is 12" long and 9" in diameter and made of English Elm.  The grain
of elm is very twisted - it runs in all directions so it is hard to split
it.  This piece is heavy and  tightly grained and was obviously selected
from a heavy fork in the tree where the timber is really convoluted.
.

Sounds like I need a good piece of Bo'darc...or how ever you spell the name.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."