Re: Thor Hammer / eared knock off spinners!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, gjbranch@comcast.net, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Thor Hammer / eared knock off spinners!
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:02:49 EST
Cc: MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/04/2004 2:21:17 PM Mountain Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:
how about marine or aircraft grade plywood so you can get the strength of
the multi directional grains in the lamination?
just a guess.

chuck.
i bet a local boat shop has a discarded piece just about the right size for
free?
Trust me, I'll be experimenting.  I paid extra for these with an MG in the
center and I don't want them buggered in the least.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."